Saturday 8 January 2011

Consumer Feedback!

Just wanted to share a recent email I received that meant a lot to me. The goal of this blog is to allow Footy fans like myself a chance to see the new and upcoming boots and to use this blog as a platform to share their opinions/thoughts about certain boots or ideas they have about the soccer industry. In the end, it means a lot that this site is helping people in their pursuit to find their next pair of boots. Just wanted to thank you for visiting Footy guru and sharing your opinions with me.

Recent feedback:
"To start off I would like to say your website is great for people in search of a new cleat or undecided about what they want. I know for a fact I was completely lost on what I wanted.
Im a huge fan of the Adipure and Predator line and thats exactly what im going to stick to now that I see the future releases of these two lines and the information provided just made it easier for me to continue with these two boots. Fantastic website and hope it continues for a while."

No comments:

Post a Comment