Thursday 11 November 2010

XAVIER MUSKETEERS




I do not normally do shout outs on the blog but this is a special occasion that hits close to home and my roots. As a person and a player, I would not be where I am today without my experience at Xavier University.



Furthermore, what is all the hype around the Xavier Soccer community?

After shocking the college soccer world going from worst to first in one season and capturing the A10 title, Xavier Soccer will hit the road and face Big East foe WVU. The winner will take on 2009 NCAA National Finalist Akron this Sunday at 4 pm.

The game can be watched online for free online by clicking the link below: http://all-access.cbssports.com/player.html?code=ncaa&media=211602



I wish you guys the best of luck and I can say that I am proud to be an alumni/associated with the Xavier University Men’s Soccer.

Respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment